Wednesday 11 August 2010

The German Group Who Broke My Head

This is a very delayed account of a visit by a group from Germany. They taught us some pretty spectacular games (that are now being tested on other groups) and helped Josef and I perfect our already fantastic German language skills: "Ich bin die Karrote."

The best part of my week was during the raft-building. I helped construct one of the rafts, which promptly fell apart when it hit the water. Unfortunately this was seen to be my fault (it mostly was) and i received an accidental barrel to the face as punishment. However, I now have an extremely cool scar above my right eyebrow; thanks guys!

All in all we had a lot of fun. The group were definitely a pod of dolphins and we were sorry to see them go. Come back next year!


Tom.


P.S. send us your photos.